Looking for some inspiration on what to give your loved ones this Christmas? Or perhaps a gift for yourself?
This November I've put together a carefully curated selection of gift-worthy presents as part of my Christmas Gift Guide to help you discover new Australian small businesses. The guide features a range of pieces including ceramics, homewares, fragrances, and accessories with a variety of budgets to suit everyone.
Each time you support a small business it means your money stays in your community rather than going into billionaires pockets. Plus you get something truly unique while supporting artists and creatives...I mean, what could be better than that!?
You can find each piece along with the details of each amazing small business below.
Stay tuned for the December Edit coming soon!
- Oh Hey Grace Oil Burner - starting at $80
- Flort Designs Poppy Floral Candle - $28
- Addition Studio Essential Oil - $39.95
- Bitter Sports BS Bag - $139
- Corey Ashford Brass Oyster Incense Holder - $80
- Lauren Lea Hayes Lotti Side Table - $590
- Addition Studio Incense - $35
- Usagi Ceramics Mini Vase in Bronze - $45
- Oh Hey Grace Portal Budvase - $190
- Happy Society Euphoria Space Mist - $28
- Louise Kyriakou Ceramic Wall Hanging - $395
- Jan Vogelpoel x Retro Print Revival Elio Lamp - $2,600